Sunday, September 11, 2011

Heart Melt


Rabbit Island

God Light 

Sunset

 Rain Atmosphere

Tughtles

I lived in Okinawa for about 9 years and in Guam for 4 years. It's been over 10 years sinced I've been on an island. The second we got out the airport, the familiarity sank in. It really felt like home. Some things I remembered were the clear waters, the sun and running away from rain clouds :D and my new favorite, turtles. I actually swam next to this guy while snorkeling. Man, my daydreams were on steroids. I swear I'm going to figure out how to make a living form here. C:

2 comments:

Jonathan R Apilado said...

Dude, Tim, this is so inspiring! The photos are great, but to read your words really made the pictures special. Lots of inspiration. Thank you ^^

Tuan Vo said...

This made me miss chilling with you Tim.